DOES YOUR CHILD LOVE TO COOK?
Are you looking for a place to let them shine as a budding young chef who can benefit from the guidance of Professional Chefs, look no further!
At Junior Chefs of America, we are excited to bring to you the 1st Cooking School In America that came up with the idea of joining Education & Cooking Classes in one session.
While we know how important it is for our children to learn new skills that will carry them through life, we also know how important education is as well.
That’s why we have combined both in ONE COOKING CLASS. Our Junior Chefs come together for a 2-hour class. They learn how to prepare mouth-watering recipes with renowned Professional Chefs in the community, and integrate with History, Science, English, or Math in the same class with Local Tutors!
Our Chefs are well-rounded with knowledge and life-long cooking skills that serve as a catalyst to helping your Junior Chef succeed as they learn from the BEST CHEFS !
We have two age groups for you kids to participate:
*Junior Chefs-In Training: Ages 4-13 Years Old – Classes are held every 1st & 3rd Saturdays!
*Teen Cooking Classes – Ages 14-17 Years Old – Classes are held every 2nd & 4th Saturdays!
We have three(3) ways to participate in our classes:
1. FREE ONE-TIME SESSION: If you are new to our school and have NEVER taken a class, you can take a FREE class!
2. TAKE A WEEKLY CLASS: Feel free to join our cooking classes ANY Saturday that we host classes for only $25 per child, per visit!
3. UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP PLANS: Enjoy unlimited Saturday classes with one monthly fee. There are 3 prices depending on the size of your family. As a member you enjoy all the benefits below, and save up to 47% monthly!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP PLAN?
A Lifetime Membership (No Annual Dues!)
- Once a member, there will be no annual membership dues. Your monthly payments allow you to remain a member forever. The unlimited classes that come with your membership are for our Saturday Cooking Classes & Special Members Only Cooking Classes. All other classes and/or events are discounted or they are free to members.
Full Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited Saturday Classes When Hosted
- Priority Enrollment
- 25% off regular price for Special Classes Hosted
- Host ONE(1) Cooking Class per year
- Attend (1) Private Culinary Field Trips Free Per Year
- Free JCOA Apron
- 25% Discount on Birthday Parties (min 10 or more)
- 25% Discount on Master Junior Chef Program (coming soon)
- Free Cook-Off Entry Fees
- New member receptions
- Monthly newsletter
- Opportunities to connect with fellow students
- Opportunities for professional culinary development, leadership roles, and community service through other culinary affiliates
- Access to multi-faceted culinary resources on local, national, and international levels
- Invitation to Private Membership Dinners and other fun social events
- Members-only networking events with culinary High Schools, Colleges, Universities, & Other Culinary Organizations
- Your membership announcement in JCOA’S newsletter
- Invitation to local, regional, and national culinary conferences
It’s Easy To Sign Up For A Class, Join Us Now!