- Ownership of Intellectual Property.The contents of this Site, including all software, text, characters, images, videos, photographs, designs, illustrations, audio and video files, artwork, graphics, databases, logos, proprietary information, and copyrightable or otherwise legally protective elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the sequence, arrangement, and selection thereof, and all trademarks, service marks, and trade names (individually or collectively the “Materials”) are the property of JCOA and/or its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, assigns, or other respective owners. The Materials are protected, without limitation, pursuant to United States federal and state as well as the applicable foreign laws, regulations, statutes and treaties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of the Materials or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 5 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials or other content viewed or accessed through the Site.
(h) JCOA possesses the right to change, use, delete, exploit and distribute the Posting in any manner and at our sole discretion;
(i) JCOA shall not be required to pay you or any person or entity any form of compensation for our exploitation, distribution or otherwise use of your Posting or any ideas, concepts, or other information or content in the Posting;
(j) Any and all Postings shall become the property of JCOA and you authorize JCOA to use the Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any media in any manner without any compensation to you or any person or entity; and
(k) You are 13 years of age or older.
JCOA reserves the right but does not monitor, endorse, edit or screen any Postings. Postings do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of JCOA. You acknowledge, understand and agree that JCOA shall neither assume nor has any responsibility or liability for any Postings or for any claims, damages, injury or losses resulting from the Postings, their use and/or appearance on the Site.
- Rules of Conduct.You are solely responsible for any acts, omissions or activities that arise out of or relate to your use of the Site including your account information such as your user/log in name and password. Your access and use of the Site and any information or Materials therein (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) are subject to all applicable United States federal and state as well as the applicable foreign laws, regulations, statutes and treaties. You understand, acknowledge, and agree your access and use of the Site and any Content and Materials therein are also subject to the following rules of conduct:(a) JCOA reserves the right to review, edit, reject, refuse, or delete any Content and Materials from the Site at any time;(b) JCOA reserves the right to review, edit, reject, or delete any text, information or other content you post, submit, upload or otherwise transmit to the Site;(c) You may not transmit, copy, distribute, post, upload, or reproduce in any way, trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials, or other proprietary or trade secret information without first obtaining written consent of the owner of such intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary information;(d) You may not post, submit, upload or otherwise transmit any graphics, text, messages, Posts, photographs, images, audio or video files, artwork or other content or information onto the Site that:(1) contains a virus or other harmful component or otherwise interferes with, impairs or damages the Site and any individual’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site;(2) infringes or violates the right of any individual or entity including, without limitation, (i) any right of privacy, (ii) any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or (iii) any contractual rights;(3) is abusive, offensive, hateful, racist, disruptive, antisocial, defamatory, threatening, violent, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, slanderous or otherwise harmful;(4) constitutes hate speech;
(5) has a commercial or business related purpose or content;
(6) contains unlawful information; and
(7) does not generally relate or is inconsistent with any discussion, topic or theme of any of the Site’s forums, chat rooms, message boards, or online communities.
(e) You understand and agree that JCOA has the right at any time to disclose any information, including any user’s personal information, which is necessary to comply with or satisfy any law or valid governmental request. This includes, without limitation, disclosure of information related to any investigation of purported illegal or criminal activities or compliance with a court order or subpoena;
(f) You may not create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
(h) You may not use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations;
(i) You may not export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States;
(j) You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
(k) No spamming. You may not post, submit, upload or otherwise transmit large amounts of repetitive or untargeted content. You may not create false or misleading descriptions, thumbnails, tags, or titles to increase views; and
(l) You may not access, view or otherwise use this Site if you are not yet 13 years of age.
- Advertisers.The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. You understand, agree, and acknowledge that JCOA is not responsible or liable for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
- Third Party Content.Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site including, without limitation, Postings, advertising or sponsorship, or hyperlinks. You understand, agree and acknowledge that JCOA is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the information and opinions in the third partycontent represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect JCOA’s beliefs or opinions.
- Errors, Corrections and Changes.JCOA does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any text, videos, photographs, postings, audio files, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agents.JCOA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512:(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;(d) Your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address;(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his/her/its agent, or the law; and(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:Junior Chefs of America, Inc.
Attn: Nadina Taylor, Executive Director
611 So. Fort Harrison Avenue – Ste 275
Clearwater, Flordia 33756
Phone: (813) 408-1078
Fax: (813) 413-7629
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the proper information from you that complies with the above requirements under the DMCA, JCOA will investigate your claim. If JCOA determines the material or works you described constitutes a copyright infringement, JCOA will remove, disable access, and/or take down the infringing materials. JCOA will notify the individual or entity that uploaded the infringing materials and permit them (the “Counter-Notifier”) to provide a counter-notification in writing to JCOA’s designated copyright agent under the DMCA. The counter-notification must be written and include the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the work that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the work appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(c) Counter-Notifier’s name, physical address, telephone number, and email address;
(d) A statement by the Counter-Notifier consenting to the jurisdiction of a federal district court for the judicial district in which the Counter-Notifier’s physical address is located, or if the Counter-Notifier’s physical address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which JCOA may be found, and that Counter-Notifier will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringement or agent of such a person; and
(f) A statement by the Counter-Notifier, made under penalty of perjury, that he/she/it has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- No Medical Advice.JCOA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, WHICH ARE INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ANY TEXT, VIDEOS, PHOTOGRAPHS, IMAGES, ARTICLES, DOCUMENTS, AUDIO OR VIDEO FILES, OR OTHER CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR SUBTITUTED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, TREATMENT OR DIAGNOSIS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING OR BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM OR TECHNIQUE. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL “911” IMMEDIATELY. JCOA DOES NOT ADVISE THAT YOU SHOULD UNDERTAKE ANY PARTICULAR EXERCISE OR TECHNIQUE PRESENTED ON THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY OTHERS APPEARING ON THIS SITE SUCH AS EXPERTS, DOCTORS, OR FITNESS TRAINERS OR ANY USER ON THIS SITE.RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS SITE BY JCOA, OTHERS APPEARING ON THE SITE, OR USERS OF THE SITE IS SOLEY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE THAT JCOA AND THE AFFILIATED PATIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ADVICE OFFERED FROM ANY USER OF THE SITE OR OTHERS APPEARING ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
- Disclaimer.THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE OR BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL, PROFESSIONAL, MEDICAL OR OTHER HEALTH CARE ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSES.YOUR USE, ACCESS, OR BROWSING OF THIS SITE IS PERFORMED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS FROM, IN OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, JCOA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS, LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, ERRORS, VIRUSES, DEFECTS, HARMFUL COMPONENTS, MALICIOUS CODE, INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR OTHER PROBLEMS ON OR WITHIN THE SITE INCLUDING THOSE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE THAT JCOA AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS FOR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN JCOA AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREIN WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN THE OPINIONS AND VIEWS OF OTHER USERS. JCOA DOES NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTE, OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, OR EFFICACY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR POSTINGS GENERATED BY OUR USERS.
- Limitation of Liability.YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE THAT JCOA AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINABLE THEREFROM, (B) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SITE OR ANY FEATURES THEREOF, (C) YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION INCLUDING USER/LOG IN NAME AND PASSWORD, (D) THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR (E) ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF A COVERED PARTY.THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF JCOA AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE, ITS MATERIALS AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, TEXT, DOCUMENTS, AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES, PHOTOGRAPHS, SERVICES, OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST JCOA AND ANY OF OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES.
- Legal Compliance.You acknowledge, understand and agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein.
Updated: September 16, 2018