Up to 35% Off Kids’ Day Camp at Junior Chefs Of America
- Two age groups: 4-13 for Chefs Learning and 14-17 for Leaders in Training Chefs
- STEAMY Summer Camp will combine Science, Technology, English, Arts and Math curriculum with a culinary education program.
- The Full Program (STEAMY Summer Program) consists of 6 classroom days from 12 p.m.-3 p.m. and 4 field trip days (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The Field Trip Explorer Program is 4 days (Tuesdays and Thursdays) 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- STEAMY means: * Science: On-site cooking class incorporating a science project * Technology: Field trip experience to Suncoast Primate Zoo and Farm to Table Farm to learn about primate dietary techniques and land stewardship * English: On-site cooking class incorporating English lesson * Arts: Field trip to visit culinary chef and a Farm to Table restaurant * Math: On-site cooking class incorporating Math lesson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Four-class package must be completed by taking 4 consecutive weekly classes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.