Would you like to jHost your next Private, Corporate or Birtday Party at our school? We have the perfect spot. Our Cooking School is located in the heart of Tampa!

Whether you  want to host a Demonstration Cooking Class or Hands- On, we welcome your expertise! What a great way to showcase your culinary skills while having fun!

We provide the space, and you bring the ingredients with your smile and let the fun begin! You can even keep 40% of all class fees, the other 60% will go to JCOA as an in-house fundraiser to help keep our school open!

We love to host private parties.  Our school can hold up to 25 guests!

All parties include food choices that you choose at time of booking. We can make anything that doesn’t require more than 45 minutes to prepare.

We provide aprons and Chef hats for the class that can be purchased for a fee at the end of class if you want a keepsake!

We can even provide decoration for a fee, along with a pre-ordered cake that our professional chefs can make. Please call our office to arrange either service.

The cost for our private parties is $55 per person (adult or children). There is a discounted rate for non-profit groups, military veterans and seniors parties (all attendees 65 and up).

If you use our school,  please be aware some decorations can’t be in the kitchen area for school safety reasons. We will gladly discuss this with you at time of registration.

We require a minimum of 10 Guests to consist of a Private Party. Although that number is not required in attendance, you will be charged the minimum amount to reserve the date. The maximum we can host at our school is 25 Guests.

Most parties last 2 to 2 1/2 hours, your party time allotted for 3 hour max. You can arrive upto hour before your party time to decorate.
Due to limited scheduling with our Chefs and Staff that have been reserved for your private event, your initial deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. You will receive a credit for a future private party, or the credit can be used for any of our classes that we offer. If you have to reschedule or cancel, and all payments have been made, we require a 4-day notice. In the event that you have to reschedule or cancel full credit will remain towards another class or private event. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call the school.