You are our most PRECIOUS Commodity! We have taken many measures to make sure we have a GREAT time learning & less time worrying about illness spreading.
New Protocol Procedures:
- New Classroom Seats Structured For Social Distancing
- Touchless Thermometer Reading For ALL Before Entering
- All Chefs, Tutors, & Staff will have Face Guards & Shoe Coverings Before Entering Classroom
- Children Face Masks provided
- Sanitizing Foot Mats For All Parents Before Entering
- Gloves worn ALL times by Staff & Junior Chefs
- Social Distancing Floor decals throughout school
- Registration/Check In Limited 2 Parents at a time
- New Smaller Class Limits of 12 Children, or 10 Adult per class
New Cooking Classes Offered:
Children and Teens:
- In-Person Classes – RSVP Registrations ONLY due to limited seating. All Class Fees Are Donation Based.
- **NEW** Online Classes
3 Types of Adult Cooking Classes:
- In-Person Classes – Donation Based
- Online Classes – $29 per class
- **New Course** Eating On A Dime Program. 2-Week Classes taught with budgeting lessons included! – FREE!
- A 10-Week Online Classes – $299
- Ages 9-17 years old
- Learn advanced cooking skills from Executive Chefs
- Certification & Graduation Service On-Campus
- Summer (June – August) – We will host drive by FREE food giveaway to families in need.
- Food & School Supply Drives- During School year September thru May, we will host several giveaways.
- Stay tuned on our website or Facebook for dates & times for both!
With all the new Protocols, Classes, & Programs in place, Junior Chefs of America can ensure all who attend a GREAT time of interacting and cooking fun as we have ALWAYS been known for!